Before You Register
• Familiarize yourself with the registration fee policy and the refund policy, found here.
• Classes are being offered virtually and in-person. Make sure you take note of the format.
• The course description provides an overview of the class; a detailed description, including any needed supplies, can be found by visiting the registration page and clicking on "Class Details" for the course that interests you.
• Class details sometimes change after printing our catalog. Please check dates, times, and locations carefully when registering to make sure the class details are as you expect. The class details on our website are always the most up-to-date.
• When registering, please make sure your contact information, including cell phone number and email address, is accurate. We use this information to contact you in the event of an emergency
or for announcements pertaining to your class.
• Please call our office at 973-443-9222 or email us at email@example.com with questions.
After You Register
• You will receive an email confirmation and receipt. Sometimes these email confirmations go to the spam folder. If this happens, add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact and mark our messages as “not spam”. Please contact The Adult School if you do not receive an email confirmation.
• Remember to put the class details in your calendar so that you don’t forget to attend; refunds are only provided if withdrawal from class is made at least one week prior to the start of class.
Please see the refund policy found here.